Study in Canada
Canada is the top attractive and favorite destination for students from across the globe due to the possibilities to apply for PR after their studies and eventually for Canadian Citizenship. Canada has the most reputed and prestigious schools worldwide to pursue courses in every discipline. If you want to study in Canada, we are here to help you.
Choose Our Services
Temporary Resident Visa Application
Applying for a study permit
Once you have your IELTS score per the program requirement of the university or college you plan to study, we can help you apply to the school of your choice. Once you receive your offer letter from a DLI in Canada, we will help you file the study permit with IRCC. Since we are CICC-licensed immigration professionals, we file your study permit with utmost care to avoid the possibility of rejection.
Post-graduate work permit
You might be eligible for a post-graduate work permit for up to 3 years based on the program duration that you would be studying in Canada with a PGWP-eligible DLI and if you meet the criteria set by IRCC to apply for PGWP.
Applying for a study permit along with your family
While you file your visa, you can bring your spouse and kids to Canada. Your spouse would be eligible for an open work permit, and your kids would be suitable for a visitor visa or study permit based on age.
Study Permit to PR status
Once you gain Canadian work experience in PGWP for one year, you might be eligible to apply for PR under the Canadian Experience Class or Provincial Nominee Program, depending upon your NOC code, once you meet all the criteria set by IRCC. Most schools we work with have Master, PG Diploma Programs, Bachelor, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma Programs in high-demand occupations like IT, Management, and Health Care.
Get Admitted to the
Best Universities in Ontario
Why choose Can-America?
More than a decade of experience
Leading study-abroad consultant in Canada, Kerala, and the United States, with extensive knowledge and expertise in various courses and the best universities in Canada.
Transparency & Trust
No hidden charges or details, licensed consultants ensuring ethical practices, and direct communication with expert counselors for prompt answers to your questions.
Tailored services to match your preferences, eligibility, and financial abilities, helping you find the right course and university based on your aspirations and goals.
Excellent Customer Service
Top priority is given to customer satisfaction, a dedicated team providing exceptional service, addressing your queries promptly, and offering high-quality assistance throughout your study abroad journey.
What makes us unique?
- We guide our Canada study permit applicants to apply for higher studies in Canada, which would allow them to apply for PR directly without work experience or job offers once they successfully complete their education in Canada.
- Canada Study and Immigration applications are handled and submitted to IRCC only by CICC-licensed Consultants
- We provide one-on-one initial consultations for our clients with licensed immigration professionals to provide a complete picture of the immigration process, expenses, and time frames and to answer any concerns of the clients before they sign a retainer agreement with Can-America Immigration.
- We have worked for clients who appeared for interviews in the US consulates in more than 15 countries, among which most of the clients were from India, Saudi Arabia, and other Middle East countries.
Our Visa Success Ratio(As of today)
Trusted by clients
- Most of the prospective clients who approach Can-American Immigration are referrals from our previous candidates.
- Nearly 95% of our candidates whom we had processed the application and prepared for visa interviews were all done online.